Band practices went really well the past week and it showed today! Ameera and I had a late dinner at Macs one night and talked about, *ahem* observations and lizard crap. Oh the things we digress to...
Whoo, TAPESTRY! Thank you to those of you who came to support us :D It's a pity we didn't get to play our full set though because it rained.
If you wanna watch us again, or if you wanna buy a pretty pretty limited edition lanyard for only $2, come down to
Wheelock @ 2pm tomorrow!
Ellipsis performed at the Heeren (my friend Timothy's band)and he was so awesome. It didn't really start out energetic (the crowd at least) but then halfway through the solo of Bon Jovi's Bed of Roses, he high-fived the whole crowd and asked this girl, "Dance with me?" and she said, "Sure!" like, straight away. Even with her boyfriend right next to her.
You know, there's just one thing I really don't understand. Why are Singaporean guys so damn overprotective of their girlfriends? I mean, just because she's 'attached' to you does not automatically imply that she cut off all connections with her other guy friends am I right?
This has nothing to do with me but it's just one very irksome detail that I've always noticed.
That aside, I saw such a pretty dress at A|X today! The peach colored cotton spaghetti strap dress is rather plain, but it's great for casual wear but it costs $210 even after a 30% off!
Okay, time to save. And study for my chem viva.
1:33 AM